PARTNERS IN SERVICE
FINDING THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB NOW.
How SLC can assist you
- Reduce your administration costs on salaries and wages.
- Have the flexibility of paying your wages either weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Avoid carrying wage money on your premises, all contractees are paid via banking accounts, which we open on their behalf.
- Avoid Industrial action and expensive litigation.
- Avoid having to produce IRP5s and IT3s.
- Have flexible staff numbers as per your operational requirements.
- Eliminate time consuming payroll data capturing.
- WCA and UIF returns.
- Scribante Labour becomes your cost centre.
- Prevent internal fraud.
- 100% security regarding EFT ‘s.
- Effective SARS administration.
- Garnishee and maintenance orders paid.
- Disciplinary and CCMA hearings.
- Tailored solutions.
- We handle all Union negotiations
- Industrial councils and Labour regulation – continuous updates.
- Save on indirect costs – stationery, banking, systems, consulting fees
- Field consultant on 24 hour call.
- Administrative team – dedicated to meet your individual requirements.
- Flexibility to have additional staff for peak or seasonal periods.
- Control your production labour requirements, thus avoiding spiraling labour costs.
- SLC supplies staff for normal shifts, shutdowns, seasonal, occasional or placement work for the following: Office Staff, Motor Industry, Metal Industry, Road Freight, Construction Industry, Food and Beverage Industry and the Furniture Industry.
- Registered with Dept of Labour.
- Registered with all sectorial and bargaining council.
- Registered employer of the worker and employer therefore becomes the permanent employee of SLC.
- Negotiate directly with the Unions.
- Adhere to fair and equal treatment.
- Adhere to company’s grading system
- SLC indemnifies it’s clients from arbitration recourse.
- SLC deals with employment contracts, HR issues, dismissals, resignations.
- SLC specialises in non-standard employment: seasonal requirements, production flows, client demand, thus short terms contracts for drivers, packers, artisans, wherever the client does not have a constant production or supply chain and is subjected to seasonal, production, demand, supply constraints.
- SLC supply staff for event specific occurrences, specific tasks or projects, fixed date/duration contracts, open contracts based on requirements.